Future Silverswords Explore Chaminade At Admitted Students Day

Jersey Mahiai
Nathen-Ryan Dolor was the first future Silversword to take some photos at the celebration room with their special guest , Father Chaminade.

Students and their families came to campus on Saturday to celebrate their acceptance to Chaminade. They toured the campus, received financial aid help, took celebration photos, and learned about all the resources Chaminade offers. They started the day with a welcome from President Lynn Babington and the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Management, Abigail Hurgo.

Admitted Students Day allows future silverswords to become familiar with the campus and get to know their future professors and classmates. After the students tour the campus and learn about the different programs, they learn about the life of a Silversword. The resource fair allowed the students to explore the various clubs and organizations, academic resources, career development opportunities, and student support services.

When lunch came, everyone enjoyed some of Ryder’s Poke, Jenny’s Birria’s, and some Shaka Shaka Shave Ice to end their day at Admitted Students Day.