New Years Resolution, Do you have one?

The year is wrapping up, and all I can think of is what my New Year’s Resolution will be. Last year I made one, but it kind of went out of the window the first couple months.

However, I believe 2013 is a special year for me, and I want to aim higher than ever. So I am going on a limb to say that my New Year’s Resolution is to be a consistent follower of Christ and play in the NBA or top division FIBA team.

Here are the New Year’s Resolutions for the Chaminade Silversword student newspaper staff writers.

Mathias Berbel

My New Year’s resolution is not getting arrested because if you get arrested it’s bad and I’ve been arrested to many times.

Jenni Chinchar

My New Year’s resolution is to call my parents more often because I feel guilty for not making enough time for them in my busy schedule. It’s a six-hour difference from where I live in North Carolina.

Waly Coulibaly

My New Year’s resolution is to graduate from Chaminade because I’m tired of school and want to move on to new things.

Lei Ui Kaholokula

My New Year’s resolution is to be more awesome because I did really well in 2012 and it’s going to be really hard to top it. I am ready for the challenge.

Keri Lynne

My New Year resolution is to lose 20-pounds by my birthday, March 3, because I’ve started a healthy lifestyle with my boyfriend and it helps our relationship grow.

Emily Ochsner

My New Year’s resolution will be get a better job because I feel like I’m older than everyone that works at Abercrombie.

Tawnee Rollerson

My New Year’s resolution is to find more time to give back to the community, because giving back contributes to good karma and I love community service.

Suse Simoes

My New Year’s resolution is to study to become a diplomat because I want to be fluent in more languages.

Joe Wakazuru

My New Year’s resolution is find time to surf more because I enjoy the Hawaiian island and want to experience more nature.

Sarah Webster

My New Year’s resolution is to find a job because I’m graduating. Hopefully it happens on the first or the second because I have some bills to pay.

Jordan Zizzi

My New Year’s resolution is to go to Quidditch practice more often. I only went to one but we’ve had a lot more. My time constricts me from going. I want to find more time to join my friends.